24/7 Emergency Care
Total Point ER 24/7 Emergency Care
Comprehensive Emergency Care Services
Medical emergencies don’t always occur when it’s most convenient for you. That’s why Total Point Emergency Center provides 24/7 emergency care services. Patients throughout the region can rely on us for a wide variety of services. Whether it’s after normal business hours, during the weekend, or you’re just visiting the area, and you need emergency services, we’ll be here. Our medical professionals, led by board-certified doctors, can diagnose, manage, and treat a wide range of diseases, injuries, and other health conditions using the same technology that hospital emergency rooms use. We’re committed to ensuring you get the very best treatment in our safe and innovative emergency clinic. Visit Total Point Emergency Center today for 24/7 emergency medical services.
Exceptional Emergency Care Day and Night
Total Point Emergency Center has provided emergency care services to residents throughout the region for years. Our team has developed a reputation for compassionate and effective care throughout that time. If you need emergency health services, you can count on us for fast and reliable care. We have the proper medical tools and equipment to ensure you’re getting the appropriate care. Our complete list of emergency services includes:
- Abdominal Pain
- Heat Strokes
- Chest Pain
- Tachycardia/ Rapid heartbeat
- Sinusitis/Sinus blockage
- Sinus Infections
- Headaches and Migraines
- Acute Arthritis/Joint inflammation
- Abscess and Cellulitis/Tender mass on the skin
- Skin Rashes
- Allergic Reactions
- Blood Clots
- Serious Infections
We Provide a Wide Range of Emergency Services
Using innovative emergency medical equipment, our team of professionals is ready to respond to your most urgent medical needs at any time of day. Our highly-trained and licensed professionals are adequately trained to diagnose and treat a wide range of health issues. This provides our patients with better outcomes in a timely manner.
- Rapid COVID-19 Testing – COVID-19 is an airborne virus that can be transmitted between people. Some of the most common signs of COVID-19 include fever, headache, joint pain, fatigue, and soar throat. However, immunocompromised individuals can experience more significant symptoms, including difficulty breathing and even death. We can perform rapid testing for COVID-19 so that you can get fast, accurate results. If you’ve tested positive, we can provide you with instructions on treatment management.
- Women’s Health Emergencies – Our OBGYN is available to provide care for a wide range of women’s health emergencies, including ovarian cysts, ectopic pregnancies, and more. We can provide answers to your questions and provide you with the treatment you need.
- Imaging and Lab Services – At Total Point Emergency Center, we use state-of-the-art imagery machines to screen for different illnesses or monitor certain types of treatment. Our imaging services include x-rays, ultrasounds, and CT scans.
Why Patients Choose Total Point Emergency Center for Their Emergency Medical Needs
Patients throughout the community choose Total Point Emergency Center for 24/7 emergency services because we’re the area’s most trusted freestanding emergency clinic. Our knowledgeable and experienced team of professionals utilizes the same equipment found in many of the area hospital’s emergency rooms. Our patients can enjoy the same level of care without the extended wait time that is typical of hospital ERs. Our emergency care centers accept many of the most common types of insurers. And if you’re uninsured, we can arrange payment plans.
Experience High-Quality Emergency Medical Care Without the Wait
When you’re experiencing an emergency situation, and need fast and reliable care, trust Total Point Emergency Center. We have a team of compassionate and experienced ER physicians available 24/7 to diagnose and treat illnesses or diseases in adults and children. We utilize the latest medical equipment for all of our services so you can get accurate and fast results. If you need to be transferred to a hospital, we offer multiple solutions to ensure you get the care you need. As an emergency center, we’re open all year round. Visit your nearest er today to be seen by a licensed and experienced medical professional.