Onsite Imaging and Lab Services
Total Point ER Onsite Imaging and Lab Services
Diagnostic Imaging Services for All PatientsMedical emergencies often require x-rays and other imaging services to make a complete diagnosis. At Total Point ER, we have the tools and technology to provide a broad spectrum of diagnostic imaging services. No matter the injury, our experienced providers can use these imaging tools to better understand your condition and decide on a treatment plan. Because our lab testing and imaging services are available on-site, our patients don’t have to deal with delays. When you visit, you can rest assured you’re getting prompt, quality care.
A Full Suite of Imaging and Lab ServicesOur team has access to an array of imaging tools to take a deeper look at your condition. Depending on the injury or illness, we may recommend one or more of the following diagnostic imaging services:
- Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds are used to make many different diagnoses. Most often, our emergency clinic recommends ultrasounds when we suspect an issue with the kidneys, abdomen, pelvis, and other tissues in that region of the body.
- CT Scans: CT scans are another type of diagnostic image that use x-rays and computer technology to build a cross-section of the targeted area of the body. These images allow our team to take a closer look at parts of the spine and brain.
- X-Rays: The most common imaging service, x-rays are a great way to look for fractures, sprains, and broken bones.
CLIA-Certified and InspectedWe’re committed to providing lab work and imaging services you can rely on. Our services have been thoroughly inspected and certified by the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA). This certification means that our laboratory testing is subject to regulation by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. We hope that our dedication to following regulations and exceeding standards gives our patients peace of mind. When you visit Total Point ER, you can count on a proper diagnosis and quality attention.
Observing Standard COVID ProtocolsWhether you visit us for an x-ray or another of our imaging services, we ask that all patients abide by our posted COVID protocols. The pandemic has taken a tremendous toll on our healthcare system, and Total Point ER is doing its part to keep our employees and patients safe. We observe full SOPs as recommended by the CDC, and our team is glad to offer accessible COVID testing. At our clinic, you can request one of these tests:
- COVID rapid testing
- COVID RT PCR testing
When to Visit Our Emergency ClinicWhen an injury occurs or a loved one gets sick, most people don’t immediately plan an emergency room visit. While not every medical situation is an emergency, it’s always better safe than sorry. If you have any suspicion that an injury or illness may be worse than it appears, come to one of our Texas locations. In many cases, a medical emergency may not seem that serious at first. But if you or a loved one is experiencing any of the following symptoms, visit an emergency clinic immediately:
- Bleeding that doesn’t stop
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Fainting or dizziness
- Chest or abdominal pain
- Persistent vomiting
- Coughing up blood
- Sudden severe pain anywhere in the body
- Visible, deep wounds
- Head injuries
- Sudden confusion
- Sudden numbness or weakness