Billing and Insurance
Total Point ER Billing and Insurance
Billing and Insurance
When going through an emergency, the last thing you need is any financial hassle that delays the medical care you need. We want to give you our full attention without any distractions, and we’re sure you want the same without adding any stress to your ailment.
This is why, we suggest you keep your insurance information at hand at all times, and in case of any trauma or an emergency visit, get in touch with our patient advocacy team to know more about any billing or insurance questions you may have.
For more details, feel free to reach out to us at (936) 247-5959 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that Medicare, Medicaid, and TRICARE do not provide coverage for freestanding emergency room services.
TEXAS HOUSE BILL NO. 2041 FACILITY POSTING NOTICE AND PATIENT DISCLOSURE NOTICE.
1. TEXAS HOUSE BILL NO. 2041 FACILITY POSTING NOTICEThe following notice has been posted in accordance with Texas HB No. 2041 and is hereby effective September 1st 2019 for Patient Notification:
- This facility is a freestanding emergency medical care facility.
- This facility charges rates comparable to a hospital emergency room and may charge a facility fee for medical treatment.
- Either the facility or a physician providing services at the facility may be out-of-network with the patient’s health benefit plan.
- A physician providing medical care at this facility may bill separately from this facility for the medical care provided to a patient.
- Total Point ER is out-of-network for all benefit plans at this time.
2.TEXAS HB NO. 2041 PATIENT DISCLOSURE NOTICEAs a result of House Bill 2041, effective September 1, 2019 Total Point ER must disclose the following to our patients or patient’s legal representative that present to the facility. All patient charges will be based on patient presentation and clinical diagnosis required:
- Total Point ER is currently out -of-network with all patient health plans at this time.
- This Facility charges a facility fee for medical treatment.
- Total Point ER will only bill each insurance company in accordance with established patient plans for reimbursement.
- Total Point ER está actualmente fuera de la red con todos los planes de salud del paciente en este momento.
- Esta instalación cobra una tarifa de instalación por tratamiento médico.
- Total Point ER solo facturará a cada compañía de seguros de acuerdo con los planes de reembolso establecidos por los pacientes.