Family Care Services
Total Point ER Family Care Services
Total Point Is Your Local Family Care Center
Total Point Emergency Center provides comprehensive family medical care in Lufkin, TX. Our knowledgeable and experienced medical staff are licensed and trained to offer high-quality medical care to both adults and children. We can diagnose, monitor, treat, and manage a wide range of diseases and health conditions. We understand that your family’s health is of the utmost importance, which is why we’re available to provide 24/7 emergency services. Even if your primary care physician is unable to see you, you can count on us for an accurate and fast diagnosis. As the premier family care center, our medical staff uses innovative equipment in our comfortable office to provide exceptional results. With shorter wait times than hospital emergency rooms and flexible payment options, we’re the leader in emergency services. Visit our center today. No appointment is needed.
Our Comprehensive Family Medical Services
At Total Point Emergency Center, we offer onsite imaging and lab services, trauma and injury care, and a wide variety of other emergency services for adults and children. We accept most private insurances and offer affordable payment plans for uninsured individuals. Our licensed and trained medical staff are here to answer any questions you may have about your medical treatment. Learn more about the family care services we offer.
- Cardiac Monitoring – A cardiac event can be scary and dangerous. Our doctors can use cardiac monitoring to diagnose and treat a specific type of cardiac rhythm
- Orthopedic Equipment – If you’ve sprained a ligament or broken a bone, we’re able to help in the healing process by providing and setting splints, casts, ortho boots, and other orthopedic equipment.
- OBGYN Emergencies – When an OBGYN emergency occurs, you need an appropriately trained and experienced team to assist you as soon as possible. Gynecologists and obstetricians can help with a wide variety of women’s health emergencies such as acute pelvic inflammatory disease, ovarian cysts, ectopic pregnancies, and more.
- Advanced Cardiac and Pediatric Life Support – Total Point ER can perform life support care on adults and children in critical condition. The primary purpose of BLS is to provide adequate blood circulation and breathing in patients that are experiencing cardiac arrest and respiratory distress.
- Ventilation/Intubation – An airway obstruction, throat injury, or cardiac arrest may require patient intubation. The endotracheal tube is inserted to help deliver air to the lung through a manual oxygen hand pump or a ventilator. It is a life-saving medical procedure that our doctors can perform safely in our office.
- IV and Fluids – Medical IVs and fluids can be administered at our family care center. They help prevent complications due to dehydration. Patients can become dehydrated by exercising or performing extraneous activities in the heat, through excessive vomiting, as well as after a surgery. Intravenous rehydration is performed in both adults and children. It’s a safe and effective treatment with a low risk of complications.
- Lumbar Puncture – A lumbar puncture, sometimes referred to as a spinal tap, is a safe procedure used to diagnose a wide variety of health conditions. Our doctor will insert a needle into the spinal cord between two lumbar bones to extract cerebrospinal fluid during the procedure. Our lab experts will then analyze the sample. Some o the most common diseases detected by lumbar puncture include meningitis, encephalitis, tuberculosis, West Nile Virus, and EEE.
Why More Families Choose Us
Families throughout Lufkin, TX choose us for their medical services and emergencies because we provide exceptional care to every patient that comes through our doors. Your health and safety are always at the top of our list, and we treat everyone with the care and respect they deserve. Learn why more families choose us for family medicine:
- Community Focused – As a local emergency center, our medical professionals are members of the community in which we serve. You’ll receive the personalized care you need.
- Flexible Payment Plans – We accept numerous private insurances from the top insurers in the country. However, we’re happy to provide flexible payment plans if you’re uninsured.
- Trained and Friendly Staff – It’s not enough to just provide exceptional service with a well-trained medical staff. We’re dedicated to ensuring every patient is treated with the care and respect they deserve.
- Shorter Wait Times – As a local community emergency clinic, our patients normally experience shorter wait times to see a medical professional. During an emergency, shorter wait times can make all the difference.
The Family Medical Care You Need When You Need It Most
At Total Point Emergency Center, our doctors, licensed nurses, and supporting medical staff provide you and your entire family with the medical services they need. As a local emergency center, we are conveniently located and often less busy than other regional hospitals. We provide a wide variety of services to adults and children, including digital imaging and lab services. We can diagnose, treat, and manage a wide range of diseases, injuries, and other medical issues. No appointment is necessary. Visit our emergency center today.